2019 Volkswagen Atlas Interior
The 2019 Volkswagen Atlas is designed with busy families in mind. Features focus on practicality and convenience to make the day-to-day runaround that much easier, and there’s abundant space for passengers and cargo — even in the third row. The Volkswagen Atlas price is a reasonable $30,895 for the base trim, and you get great value for your money with key standard features like LED headlights, Volkswagen Car-Net® App-Connect, and a Blind Spot Monitor with Front Assist. Read on for more info about the Volkswagen Atlas interior features and dimensions.
2019 Volkswagen Atlas Interior Dimensions
The Atlas interior space is thoughtfully designed for comfort, convenience, and flexibility — so you can do everything you need to do each day around Washington DC. Take a look at the VW Atlas interior dimensions:
- VW Atlas Max Passenger Capacity — 7
- VW Atlas Passenger Volume — 153.7 cubic feet
- VW Atlas Max Cargo Volume — 96.8 cubic feet
- VW Atlas Front Legroom — 41.5 inches
- VW Atlas Second Row Legroom — 37.6 inches
- VW Atlas Rear Legroom — 33.7 inches
With so many convenient features, the Atlas is a smart choice for busy families. The second row affords enough space to install three child seats, and there are a lot of options to customize the cabin space to fit your needs on any given day in Arlington!
50/50-split folding 3rd-row seats and 60/40-split folding 2nd-row seats get you 55.5 cubic feet of cargo space with the 3rd row folded down, and 20.6 cubic feet with all seats upright.
Don’t forget about the hidden underseat storage compartment for those extra carry-along items — it comes standard!
2019 Volkswagen Atlas Interior Amenities and Standard Features
Diamond-quilted cloth comes standard for the Atlas seating, with soft-touch and leather upholstery available on higher trims. Ready to learn more? The 2019 Volkswagen Atlas reviews praise the Atlas interior design and comfort:
- U.S. News & World Report: “The Atlas has a nice cabin with soft-touch materials and wooden accents.”
- KBB.com was impressed by the third-row seating. “Yes, it’s so good, it’s worth a special mention. The way the second row slides forward to make the seats behind so easily accessible is just one aspect. Passengers will also find plenty of headroom and decent legroom, with space under the second row to place their feet.”
Whether you’re headed to Arlington or Washington DC, the spacious cabin packs in all of the premium amenities and tech features you need for a comfortable and entertaining trip, and advanced safety technology means you can rely on your Atlas. Standard key features include:
- Apple CarPlay™, Android Auto™, and MirrorLink
- 6.5-inch color touchscreen infotainment system
- Bluetooth® and USB connectivity
- 6-speaker stereo system
- Dual-zone climate control
- Three 12V power outlets
- 17 cupholders
- Multi-function steering wheel
Test Drive a 2019 Volkswagen Atlas in Alexandria!
Curious to see how you feel behind the wheel of a new VW Atlas? Stop by our showroom near Arlington to explore the Volkswagen Atlas interior for yourself. We stock a wide variety of Atlas configurations in our new vehicle inventory, and our team is also happy to talk about customizing features on your Atlas. Be sure to check out our VW lease deals for Alexandria-area drivers!