2019 Volkswagen Atlas Configurations
The 2019 Volkswagen Atlas configurations have something for everyone to get excited about. Don’t just take our word for it! Curious drivers can explore each of the trim levels and available packages below. Once you’ve found the model with the starting price and cabin features that you need, visit our dealership to revolutionize your Arlington drives.
VW Atlas Configurations by Price Tag
Although there are only four basic Volkswagen Atlas trim levels–the S, SE, SEL, and SEL Premium–this model offers numerous available packages, upgrades, and options. Things can get complicated once you really start to consider your options, so we’ve listed all of the available configurations, along with their price tags, as an overview:
- Atlas S – $30,895 MSRP*
- Atlas V6 S with 4MOTION® – $34,095 MSRP*
- Atlas V6 SE – $35,495 MSRP*
- Atlas V6 SE with 4MOTION® – $37,295 MSRP*
- Atlas V6 SE with Technology – $37,295 MSRP*
- Atlas V6 SE with Technology, 4MOTION® – $39,095 MSRP*
- Atlas V6 SE with Technology R-Line – $39,245 MSRP*
- Atlas V6 SE with Technology R-Line, 4MOTION® – $41,045 MSRP*
- Atlas V6 SEL – $41,395 MSRP*
- Atlas V6 SEL with 4MOTION® – 43,195 MSRP*
- Atlas V6 SEL R-Line – $43,345 MSRP*
- Atlas V6 SEL R-Line with 4MOTION® – $45,145 MSRP*
- Atlas V6 SEL Premium with 4MOTION® – $48,395 MSRP*
In the space below, we’ll break down the features associated with each of the four basic trims. Then, we’ll detail the advantages of 4MOTION®, along with the features of the Technology and R-Line packages, so you can find the Atlas that’s right for you.
Volkswagen Atlas Trim Levels
The Atlas S includes a standard 2.0-liter turbocharged engine, but a 3.0-liter V6 is also available. You’ll find the following standard features inside:
- LED headlights
- Blind Spot Monitor
- Front Assist
- VW Car-Net® App-Connect with Apple CarPlay™, Android Auto®
- 6.5-inch color touchscreen
- Dual-zone climate control
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- 6-speaker audio system
A tow hitch package is available on S models that have been equipped with V6 engines. 4MOTION® is always included on the V6 S.
All SE models include a standard V6 engine. They also add the following standard features:
- Climatronic® 3-zone climate control
- Four USB ports
- 8-inch color touchscreen
- Proximity keyless entry with push-button start
- 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat
- Leatherette upholstery
- Fog lights
The SE can be had with or without 4MOTION® AWD. All SE models can be had with 2nd-row captain’s chairs and/or a tow hitch. Add the Technology package, the R-Line upgrades, or both, and you’ll receive even more options. These include an available panoramic sunroof, available 20-inch silver 5-spoke wheels, adaptive cruise control, and many others.
The SEL carries the same V6 engine as the models listed above, but it adds even more impressive standard features. Here are just a few of the highlights:
- Standard panoramic sunroof
- 8″ touchscreen navigation system
- Park Distance Control (front and rear parking sensors)
- Volkswagen Digital Cockpit
- Hands-free power liftgate
- Heated steering wheel
Like the SE, the SEL trim can be had with or without 4MOTION®. You’ll also have the option to equip the R-Line package, which includes unique stylistic features and upgrades.
Atlas SEL Premium
For a uniquely upscale drive, choose the Atlas SEL Premium, available in just one 4MOTION®-equipped configuration. Here are the features you can expect it to offer:
- 12-speaker premium Fender® sound system
- Leather seats for the 1st and 2nd rows
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- Heated 2nd-row seats
- Overhead View camera
- Parallel park assist
- Standard 20-inch wheels
2nd-row captain’s chairs are optional, along with 20-inch Black 5-spoke alloy wheels.
Which VW Atlas Packages Should I Select?
If you want to select the perfect Volkswagen Atlas configuration, you’ll need to have a working understanding of what each VW Atlas package is bringing to the roads near Washington DC and Arlington. Take a look before you start searching for your model:
- 4MOTION® All-Wheel Drive – 4MOTION® lets you enjoy superior control when the weather’s working against you, or when you’ve ventured off the beaten path. Unlike most competing AWD systems, it always directs at least 10% of power to the rear axle.
- Technology Package – For all intents and purposes, the Technology package represents a step up between the SE and SEL trims. It includes remote engine start, an auto-dimming rearview mirror, a power liftgate, and even adaptive cruise control.
- R-Line – Upgrade with the R-Line package for unique and exciting interior and exterior upgrades. These include exterior R-line badging, distinctive front and rear bumpers, stylish air intakes and diffusers, steering-wheel badging, and much more.
Find Your Volkswagen Atlas at Alexandria Volkswagen!
Ready to get behind the wheel of a new Volkswagen Atlas for sale in Alexandria? Explore our inventory today, and then contact us to schedule your test drive and apply for financing. We know you’ll love how you feel behind the wheel. You can also compare the Atlas to the new Atlas Cross Sport.
More Volkswagen Model Features
When you need a versatile SUV in Arlington and Washington DC, the 2020 Volkswagen Tiguan will surpass your every expectation. The Volkswagen Tiguan interior has a flexible layout that delivers all the passenger and cargo space you could want. Plus, you can choose between two- and three-row models to suit your needs. Add in tons of…
We love all the great things to do in Alexandria, but sometimes you just have to get out of town with your boat or camper. Can your SUV tow from Arlington with safety and ease? The new Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport towing power can get you and your trailer where you want to be. Contact…
Rumors of the VW Golf GTI speed are true. For 2019, the Volkswagen Golf GTI 0-to-60 time was 5.7 seconds, and it is likely that the 2020 model will offer a similar performance. We could say so much about the VW Golf GTI cargo space, intuitive infotainment, or comfy seats, or even pull out the…
The Volkswagen Golf is an iconic and eclectic vehicle option for Alexandria drivers. Certain to stand out, it’s unique design isn’t just for style— the Golf is also an incredibly capable and agile performer. In the following guide, we’ll explore what sets the two available Volkswagen Golf configurations apart: the Golf S and the Golf…
There’s a reason Alexandria drivers can’t wait to get in the driver’s seat of the new Volkswagen Atlas once it hits our lot: to experience the interior. This 3-row sport utility vehicle is roomy unlike any other SUV you’ve driven, and with a test drive you’ll understand how comfortable, convenient, and truly spacious this machine…
*Ask your dealer if this vehicle meets the emissions requirements of the state in which you are registering the vehicle. Starting MSRP excludes destination, taxes, title, other options, and dealer charges. Dealer sets actual price. Specifications, equipment, options, and prices are subject to change without notice. Some items may be unavailable when vehicle is built. Ask your dealer about availability of options and verify that the vehicle includes the equipment you ordered.