2019 Volkswagen Golf Configurations
Named after the Gulf Stream, the Volkswagen Golf is a versatile vehicle that makes traveling the Arlington roads more enjoyable. And if you’re interested in the 2019 Volkswagen Golf configurations, you’ll find yourself comparing the Golf S vs. SE trim levels. Find out more about the Volkswagen Golf trims in more detail below or head to Alexandria Volkswagen for a first-hand look at this new model.
Volkswagen Golf S
The Volkswagen Golf S is the base model, but this vehicle is more than basic. Starting at $21,845, you’ll easily enjoy the way you handle the Washington, DC traffic when you experience what this model has to offer.
- 1.4L turbo engine generates 147 hp includes a 6-speed manual transmission
- EPA-estimated 29 city and 37 highway mpg
- Blind Spot Monitor provides alerts when vehicles pass into your blind spot
- 6.5-inch touchscreen sound system makes it easy for you to access the entertainment you need
- VW Car-Net® App-Connect puts all your favorite applications in easy-to-reach locations
- Heated side mirrors give you better visibility when the weather is cold
- 15-inch alloy wheels stand out in a crowd and provide ample traction
- LED daytime running lights and taillights, coupled with automatic headlights, provide all the visibility you need while on the go
Volkswagen Golf SE
The second of the Volkswagen Golf configurations is the Volkswagen Golf SE. This model includes the same structure and innovation as the S but comes with some additional upgrades and features that will make your Alexandria drive more exciting.
- 8-inch touchscreen sound system brings more visibility to the music, contacts, and infotainment
- Panoramic sunroof allows you to enjoy more sunshine and attractive views in the cabin
- Keyless access with push-button start lets you get in and get going without fussing with your keys
- Available driver assistance package offers improved safety every time you get behind the wheel
- Heated windshield washer nozzles warm up windshield washer fluid, providing a cleaner windshield on cold mornings
- Available overhead view camera shows a better view of what’s around you for safer driving
Take a Test Drive at Alexandria Volkswagen
If you want to test drive the 2019 Volkswagen Golf or browse used Golf models, head to Alexandria Volkswagen. We have a range of vehicle specials available, so stop in today to take a test drive or compare the VW Golf vs. VW Golf GTI. While you’re at it, why not take a look at the new VW Golf Alltrack, or find out how the latter wins out against the Subaru Outback.
More From Alexandria Volkswagen
The 2019 Volkswagen Jetta colors should give almost every compact sedan driver something to get excited about! Of course, the white Volkswagen Jetta and the black Volkswagen Jetta will be returning after the new model year’s complete redesign, but fans of the unexpected are sure to love what else this model has in store! We’ve…
The 2019 Volkswagen Tiguan configurations offer everything that a family could ask for! Whether you opt for the baseline Tiguan trim or you upgrade all the way to the high-end SEL Premium R-Line, you’ll drive home to Arlington or Washington DC feeling truly satisfied with your decision. Contact Us More Tiguan Info Volkswagen Tiguan Trims and…
If you’re ready to start taking great care of your new Jetta, “When should I get a Volkswagen Jetta oil change?” just might be the first question on your mind! Your first oil change and filter replacement will come at 10,000 miles, but since this is just one component of the Volkswagen Jetta maintenance schedule, you…