2019 Volkswagen Golf Configurations
Named after the Gulf Stream, the Volkswagen Golf is a versatile and fuel-friendly vehicle that makes traveling the Arlington roads more enjoyable. And if you’re interested in the 2019 Volkswagen Golf configurations, you’ll find yourself comparing the Golf S vs. SE trim levels. Find out more about the Volkswagen Golf trims in more detail below or head to Alexandria Volkswagen for a first-hand look at this new model.
Volkswagen Golf S
The Volkswagen Golf S is the base model, but this vehicle is more than basic. Starting at $21,845, you’ll easily enjoy the way you handle the Washington, DC traffic when you experience what this model has to offer.
- 1.4L turbo engine generates 147 hp includes a 6-speed manual transmission
- EPA-estimated 29 city and 37 highway mpg
- Blind Spot Monitor provides alerts when vehicles pass into your blind spot
- 6.5-inch touchscreen sound system makes it easy for you to access the entertainment you need
- VW Car-Net® App-Connect puts all your favorite applications in easy-to-reach locations
- Heated side mirrors give you better visibility when the weather is cold
- 15-inch alloy wheels stand out in a crowd and provide ample traction
- LED daytime running lights and taillights, coupled with automatic headlights, provide all the visibility you need while on the go
Volkswagen Golf SE
The second of the Volkswagen Golf configurations is the Volkswagen Golf SE. This model includes the same structure and innovation as the S but comes with some additional upgrades and features that will make your Alexandria drive more exciting.
- 8-inch touchscreen sound system brings more visibility to the music, contacts, and infotainment
- Panoramic sunroof allows you to enjoy more sunshine and attractive views in the cabin
- Keyless access with push-button start lets you get in and get going without fussing with your keys
- Available driver assistance package offers improved safety every time you get behind the wheel
- Heated windshield washer nozzles warm up windshield washer fluid, providing a cleaner windshield on cold mornings
- Available overhead view camera shows a better view of what’s around you for safer driving
Take a Test Drive at Alexandria Volkswagen
If you want to test drive the 2019 Volkswagen Golf or browse used Golf models, head to Alexandria Volkswagen. We have a range of vehicle specials available, so stop in today to take a test drive or compare the VW Golf vs. VW Golf GTI. While you’re at it, why not take a look at the new VW Golf Alltrack, or find out how the latter wins out against the Subaru Outback.
More From Alexandria Volkswagen
If you are searching for an affordable vehicle with a state-of-the-art cabin, look no further than the latest Volkswagen Jetta. The Volkswagen Jetta interior is spacious and loaded with features to take your Arlington commute to the next level. Alexandria Volkswagen is proud to show you all that the Jetta has to offer. We will start…
If you are looking for a stylish compact vehicle that delivers impressive performance without sacrificing efficiency, you will want to take a look at the 2019 Volkswagen Beetle gas mileage. The latest Beetle features a turbocharged engine for an exciting ride through Arlington and Washington DC. The Beetle earns an EPA-estimated 26 mpg city and 33…
If you’re a Washington DC driver on the hunt for a hatchback, we think you’ll like this guide to how the 2019 Volkswagen Golf MPG leaves the competition in its fuel-efficient dust. At Alexandria Volkswagen, we want to make sure you drive home in the vehicle that suits your needs best! Read on for a breakdown…